Friday, May 3, 2013

Drum roll please....

My newly re-named and re-focused blog is here! After much thought, I have finally arrived at a name that embodies what I'm hoping to do and share here. My primary focus in blogging to focus my own mind on the things most important to me to live a better life.

That's why I'm now blogging under the title: Living the "More" Life

The "more" life is about sharing with you my tips, ideas and thoughts on living a life with more joy, laughter, fun, compassion, love, organization, faith, and more time for the things and people we love most. I hope to also be able to share the tips, ideas and thoughts of others as well.

As a working mom, I all-too-often feel as if I'm living the "just getting by" life. I suspect you know what I mean. And how I feel. So let's commit today to more consciously striving to live the "more" life.

For me, tonight, that means more love, as I'm off to go tuck my Little Girl into bed.

1 comment:

  1. I like it. A bit different than what you we were chatting about but I think it is perfect. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete