Thursday, January 12, 2012

What's This All About Anyway?

I mentioned in my first post that I was still determining what sorts of things I would feature on this blog. Well, I think I have it largely figured out. It's going to be a bit of a hodge-podge of things, so consider yourself forewarned. :)  At any point in time, this blog may feature:
  • Pictures of and instructions for craft projects
  • Pictures of and instructions for some of my favorite recipes
  • Praise and laud for some of my favorite products and services (for which, unfortunately, I am receiving no compensation of any sort)
  • Updates on my progress toward my 2012 goals, which will be posted soon
  • Sharing my products and patterns as they are created
  • Articles, thoughts, and insights on the joys and tribulations of parenting
  • Reviews of and information about places and events in the Northeast Ohio area
  • Sharing other great blogs I stumble upon
  • Anything else that strikes my fancy
Sound good? Still on board with me? Good. I hope that you'll join in the conversation, ask me questions, and give me challenges. Talk to you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment